Press ENTER for searching
02 April 2020, Thursday - 16:47
HABER: Mürsel Kan
Members of the Ondokuz Mayıs University Senate have joined in the national solidarity campaign initiated by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. Rector Prof. Dr. Sait Bilgiç donated his two salaries while the members of the senate also donated their salaries.
President Erdoğan and ministers also joined this campaign by donating their salaries. The Council of Higher Education also declared its supports while senior management of public and private sectors and various celebrities have voiced their support.
The fight against the corona, virus which originated in China and wreaks havoc in Europe and the USA, continues in Turkey with medical, economic, and social aspects. Campaigns named “Stay at Home” and “Life Fits Home” aimed at stopping the spread of the virus and the efforts to minimize the effects of the pandemic on the economy still continue.
Account numbers you can use for your donations to the National Solidarity Campaign:
- T.C. Ziraat Bankası AŞ Ankara Kamu Kurumsal Şubesi-1745 - IBAN: TR 65 0001 0017 4503 2156 2050 21
- T.C. Ziraat Katılım Bankası AŞ Ankara Kurumsal Şubesi - IBAN: TR 22 0020 9000 0014 3597 0000 45
- Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası TAO Kolej Şubesi - IBAN: TR 55 0001 5001 5800 7310 2018 04
- Türkiye Vakıf Katılım Bankası AŞ Ankara Kurumsal Şubesi - IBAN: TR 45 0021 0000 0003 4994 7000 01
- Türkiye Halk Bankası AŞ Bakanlıklar Şubesi - IBAN: TR 34 0001 2009 4080 0005 0002 30
Last Update: 02 April 2020, Thursday - 16:47